1. All members are required to pay full amount upon registration.
2. For members taking fixed desk and/or private office, Arendo requires a deposit of PHP 1,000.00 upon registration.
3. Membership for monthly members start every 1st of the month. A pro-rated calculation of the monthly membership fee will be used if a member signs up after the 1st of the month
4. An invoice will be sent to all monthly members 1 week before the end of the month, which will also serve as a reminder to the member whether he/she wants to continue the membership for another month. Member is required to settle the payment for renewal 2 weeks after the invoice is due otherwise, membership is considered terminated and Arendo has the right to clear the desk or office of the member. The PHP 1,000 deposit will also be forfeited.
5. Monthly members are required to give a thirty (30) day notice in case of non renewal.
6. Full day pass are designed for one day use only. Carry over of unused hours to the following day is not allowed. Members are encouraged to use their hours wisely
7. All members are required to login everytime they enter the premises of Arendo. Members who signed up for the 1 hour, 2 hour or 4 hour pass must ensure that they use their hours wisely. Unused hours will not be carried over the following day.
8. Members are responsible for their belongings while inside Arendo. Arendo will not be held liable for any loss of the member’s belongings while inside Arendo.
9. All students must present a valid school ID in order to qualify of the special rates. The discount is only applicable to hot desk rates on hourly, daily and weekly pass.
10. Only members of Arendo are allowed to enter the premises. Monthly members and those who purchased the day and weekly pass are allowed to bring in visitors for meetings for up to 2 hours at a time. Arendo provides a common area beside the reception where you can meet and a meeting room that can be booked if needed. If more time is required, please purchase a day pass for your visitor. For those on hourly pass, please purchase a pass if you need to meet with someone.
11. Arendo provides Meeting Rooms for members and non-members alike. For members, booking should be made by approaching the Arendo staff. Standard meetings are to last 90 minutes. Members will be charged for meetings exceeding 90 minutes. For non-members, meeting rooms can be booked online or by calling Arendo. Availability of meeting rooms are on a first come, first served basis.
12. Non-members are required to pay 50% of the meeting room rate, which will serve as the Reservation Fee. Full payment is to be made on the day of the event/meeting. In case of cancellation, the reservation fee will be forfeited. For rebooking, Arendo will charge an additional 20%.
13. Lockers are available for all members to use. Arendo will not be held liable for whatever item the members place inside their locker.
14. Each Private Office can accommodate up to 2 people max. If client wants to add more people in the office, Arendo will charge a fee of Php 1,500 for each person in excess.
15. For optimal space, our biggest Meeting Room can accommodate up to 16 pax. Although not advisable, if necessary and needed, Arendo will allow a maximum of 25 pax at an additional fee of Php 100 per head. Due to maxed out space capacity, Arendo will only be able to provide chairs.